3.25.2009

my pantry

I promised pictures of my pantry after I did the most recent reorganization of it. Here's a "in-process" photo as well just so you know I'm a REAL person who makes real messes! I emptied my whole pantry into my kitchen first and then wiped down all the shelves.
Here it is once it was all cleaned, organized and had fresh labels on the shelves.
I like to use shoeboxes or any other little boxes I have to make organizing easier. I cover the boxes with paper and label them.
So, my new labels for the shelves are:
Drinks
Snacks
Pasta
Grains
Sugar
Flours
Plastic ware
Canned Goods
Appliances
Cookbooks

3 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

It looks super! Way to go. :) Don't you love the feeling of something newly organized? I would keep walking over there and opening the door just to see it, lol.

Lauren said...

This look great!! I love organizing. You have great recipes too :-)

LV said...

You're recipes look yumm-o~way to be organized!

Related Posts with Thumbnails