3.12.2009

Featured Product - Organic Natural Peanut Butter


I love this peanut butter because after you do the first stirring and refrigerate it, it doesn't separate again! Gotta love that! I get it at Costco.

6 comments:

Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen said...

We use that too! My kids like it, though I don't - I'm totally a Jif person, even though I know its not as good for me.
I've had great success using this peanut butter in all my baking recipes as well. I love that it doesn't separate again once stirred and refrigerated too!

Patti said...

Sounds great.
Too bad there is no Costco in my area.
Thanks for sharing!

Julie Willis said...

I like this PB so much. Occassionally I get one that needs a bit of stirring, but it's much better than the other stuff!

Carissa Houston said...

Great tip! And good timing--Costco run tomorrow and out of pb :)

Michelle said...

Does it get really hard and difficult to get out of the jar? Let alone hard to spread on bread... That's the problem I've had with big names like Smuckers.

What's Cooking said...

Meshellyn-
I have found that once you refrigerate it, it is softer than other "natural" brands but does harden a bit. I also find that it is softer to spread on bread than other "natural" brands. But it does harden some in the fridge so I try to take it out a few minutes before I'm going to use it to soften it up.

Hope that helps. =0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails