6.08.2009

Salad Bar Wrap


When my salad bar gets low and there isn't much left, I dump it all in a skillet and grill it......throw in some spinach and then lay it on a tortilla with some cheese if you want, sprinkle with some garlic and salt and you've got yourself a salad bar wrap.

Some items that might be in my salad bar leftovers:
diced red, yellow, and orange bell pepper
diced radish
sliced olives
chopped tomatoes
chopped avocado
diced onion
sauteed in olive oil
hand full of spinach

pictured with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper

5 comments:

Veronica said...

you are just amazing... can you come live with us for a while? =) LOL!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

I agree... when she's done with you., come to our house :)

What's Cooking said...

You guys are funny and flattering. Apparently I'm not "real" enough on this blog. It's probably time for another round of my cooking "flops" just to remind you how often I mess up. Then you'll rethink having me come. =0) But thanks for the compliments.

Beach House Dreamer said...

Love it!

Erin @ Closing Time said...

YUM! What a great way to use up salad leftovers!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails